Update: Open Source’d! https://code.google.com/p/nspire-gamekit/
Been busy working on a homebrew game development framework for NSpire calculators. On top of that, I’m building a Plane port. So far, it works and I’m quite happy with it 😀
Features (so far):
- Super easy to use – handles the game loop for you efficiently. Just set FPS and callbacks and go!
- Supports loading sprites and images from files (need to be converted first).
- Everything images related is bitmap based.
- Very basic memory leakage detection (which has actually saved me once).
Need to open source ASAP 😀
- User defined timers
- Drawing to a negative coordinate glitches
- Somehow integrate a OOP language (C++ comes to mind) into it so it doesn’t need disgusting static variable declarations all over the place.
Some sexy pictures: